Colop Heavy Duty Stamp (Rubber Stamp, Embossing Seal)
Colop Heavy Duty stamp ever-ready.
Colop Heavy Duty as it will serve as a frequent and repetitive tool in your daily work. It could withstand any heavy usage in stamping any work in hand. In addition to that, Colop Heavy Duty stamp has a built in Microban antibacterial protection. It is equipped with metal as it is served with stability and durability with a minumum 80% pure steel. The colop heavy duty is TUV cerified.
COLOP Heavy Duty Stamp customized on the go!
Image Magic customer can upload their pre-ink stamp to us to produce or either design it in our online pre-ink stamp creator. Customer will also have the facility on designing the pre-ink stamp with ease.
For more information, please click here.
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at email@example.com or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. What size do you have for colop heavy duty stamp?
We have 9 type of sizes and model. S2600 (35mmx 56mm) , S2660 (35mm x 56mm), S2800 (47mm x 66mm), S2860 (47mm x 66mm), 3900 (53mm x 103mm), 3960 (53mm x 103mm), R2045/UZ (40mm x 40mm), S2008/P (29mm x 57mm), S2010/P (29mmm x 57mm).
2. How many ink color does colop heavy duty stamp have?
It have 5 color ink which is blue, black, red, purple and green.
3. Can i have 2 ink color for this stamp?
We have model which is only 1 ink and model which can fits 2 ink color.
4. I have only logo and wordings to be put in, can you design artwork for me?
Yes, please whatapps us at 012-6512849. We will design and send for approval.
5. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the artwork and send the files over to you for approval.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- No images on the embossing seal.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.