Key Folder (Folder)
Key Folder: An Attractive professional tool that protects your valuable key cards.
Organize your key cards, credit/debit cards and other essential cards in this key folder.
Elevate your guest check-in experience with our Key Folder, which is also known as hotel key card holder. Our key folder (also known as room key sleeves or key card jackets) protects the wear of a card’s magnetic strip by keeping cards separated and secure.
Designs in vibrant colours are perfect for year-round use. They feature a welcoming creative design with defined space to give your business a classy and professional exposure and also attract the customer’s positive attention.
The folders hold and protect standard-sized hotel and motel key cards.
Make a lasting impression with high quality and great material key folder/hotel key card envelopes.
Folder Printing Can Be Done In Different Paper Types and Finishings.
We provide, you choose! With an additional option included, you can now go for a round corner as the finishing touch of your folder. Feel free to call us or drop us an email to learn more about the different types of paper that you can choose and order. Image Magic produces the best of the best quality of products that will meet your expectations. So, make your decision today!
Matt Lamination is available for Glass Art Card 260gsm/360gsm (2 side coated)
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at email@example.com or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. How many types of Key folder sizes and types you provide?
We have 2 types which is FKF001 and FKF002
2. I cant find my required size, can i request a quote?
For Key Folder Jacket, this is the only design and sizes provided.
3. I need to see color sample before proceed for final printing, can i request sample of print?
Once you make an order online, please drop us a call or email to indicate that you need to see sample for the prints (may occur some charges). Then you need to drop by our office to view the sample.
4. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the canvas and send the files over to you for approval.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- Please provide images or graphics at least 200 dpi actual size of your order.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.