Premium Roll Up Bunting (Roll Up Banner | Pop Up System)
Premium Roll up bunting is a portable graphics system.
The premium roll up bunting is easy to handle and to set up. The base of the premium roll up is much more heavier and not easily to bend over when put for long time. With our good quality of photo printing , the roll up bunting will be able to attract prospective customer to your booth. You just pull it out when you need it and roll it down when you are done. Premium Roll up bunting is ideal for in-store promotions, reception areas, outdoor function and so on.
The specification of Premium Roll Up bunting.
- 85cm x 200cm
- Indoor Exhibition
- Photo Quality Print
- Vibrant Color
- Water & Sun Resistant up to 3 years
- Easy Handling
- Suitable For Exhibitions
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at email@example.com or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. What is the difference between normal roll up bunting and premium roll up bunting?
Premium roll up bunting is more heavier and firm. Material printout are more straight compare to normal roll up bunting.
2. What is the weight of 1set premium roll up bunting?
It is around 4kg per set.
3. I cant find my required size, can i request a quote?
For premium roll up bunting, we only have 1 size which is 85cm x 200cm
4. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the canvas and send the files over to you for approval.
5. Premium Roll Up Bunting Measurement.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- Please provide images or graphics at least 200 dpi actual size of your order.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.