PVC Synthetic Paper Printing provide excellent printability that is water and grease resistant and tear-proof.
PVC Synthetic paper type resists water, grease and it is tear-proof. Be it a maintenance manual, a cookbook, menu or a guide book, these products must be able to bear harsh conditions and frequent handling. Normally, laminated paper or cardboard that come into contact with water and grease, the edges will become flimsy and discolored after some time. That is why, the PVC Synthetic paper is the best choice there is. The PVC Synthetic paper type is printability and convertibility, with a combination of its opacity, this paper is the perfect material for any particular product there is.
** Please take note that our PVC is white color base and not transparency.
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at email@example.com or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. Can i do gloss or matt laminate on PVC Synthetic Paper?
Yes, we are able to do lamination on PVC Synthetic Paper.
2. I cant find my required size, can i request a quote?
Yes, you can request your quote by clicking request quote at above top right side orange button.
3. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the canvas and send the files over to you for approval.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- Please provide images or graphics at least 200 dpi actual size of your order.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.