3x3-Pop-Up-System (Roll Up Banner | Pop Up System)
3x3 Pop Up System for event booth.
Why do people need a pop-up you may ask? Well one of the advantages is that when you want to get your message across especially when you are in such a huge crowd of events, this pop-up will help to attract the attention specially needed if you are planning on an exhibition booth. With its size up to 3590mm X 2300mm, you do not have to worry about lacking of space to compact all your information into one huge board.
Starting from the package price of RM 1978, it comes with a concertina aluminium frame, eighteen easy fix magnetic bars, 5 premium printed panels, 2 spotlights and a trolley canvas bag or optional PVC hard case.
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at email@example.com or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. What accesorries does it include for this 3x3 pop up system?
It will have 1pcs Slim Line Framework, 18pcs easy fix magnetic bars, 1pcs frame and mag bar bag, 5pcs full graphics with magnetic install at back, 2pcs spot light
2. What is the weight of 1set 3x3 pop up system?
It is around 28kg per set.
3. I cant find my required size, can i request a quote?
Yes, you can request your quote by clicking request quote at above top right side orange button.
4. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the canvas and send the files over to you for approval.
5. Measurement for 3x3 pop up curve and 3x3 pop up straight.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- Please provide images or graphics at least 200 dpi actual size of your order.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.