Bulk Booklet Printing (Booklet | Wire O Book)
Bulk Booklet Printing.
We can do large quantity printing as card card-body! What’s better than distributing booklet if you’re planning on a project or promoting a product that requires a detailed explanation? With our bulk booklet printing, we can produce hundreds of books for you in a day. List down all the necessary information you need your audiences to know about, we will help you arrange them accordingly and at the same time, it helps to give an overview of your company. Besides that, when you choose to print with us, you are able to set the color tone to your desire so we promise you that you will be satisfied with the end-product.
Paper options and finishing.
You make the choice, we do the work. We offer you a varieties of different art paper that you can select from our price estimator. To add on, you can go for a printed hard cover art 260g with gloss lamination, matt lamination or matt lamination with UV spot.
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at email@example.com or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. If i need the booklet printing in 2 days, it is doable?
For bulk booklet printing, we need around 5 production days. If you need the booklet urgently, you can order our short run booklet and get it within 2-3 days.
2. How does the staple bind finishing look like?
2. I cant find my required size, can i request a quote?
Yes, please request your quote here.
3. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the canvas and send the files over to you for approval.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- Please provide images or graphics at least 200 dpi actual size of your order.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.