Colop Standard Dater Stamp (Rubber Stamp | Embossing Seal | Colop Stamp)
Colop Standard Dater Pre Ink Stamps Components.
Image Magic offer the Colop standard, which is the dater pre ink stamps that comes in different choice of size from small to big, where the shape consist of round, oval and triangle shape. The X-Large image window provides additional space for branding where the original COLOP pads are guarantee - easy, clean and proven pad exchange. Various models consists of date stamps and numbering stamps.
Pre-Ink Stamp customized by you!
Image Magic customer can upload their pre-ink stamp for us to produce or either design it in our online pre-ink stamp creator. In addtion to that, our customer will have the facility on designing the pre-ink stamp with ease.
For more information, please click here.
** Due to EMCO in KL and Selangor, all deliveries schedule may be affected. To know more please whatapps: 012-6512849 before order.
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at email@example.com or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. What size do you have for colop standard dater stamp?
We have 24 types of stamp which does not have date and 18 types with date.
2. How many ink color does colop standard dater stamp have?
It have 5 color ink which is blue, black, red, purple and green.
3. Can i have 2 ink color for this stamp?
We have model which is only 1 ink and model which can fits 2 ink color.
4. I have only logo and wordings to be put in, can you design artwork for me?
Yes, please whatapps us at 012-6512849. We will design and send for approval.
5. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the artwork and send the files over to you for approval.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- No images on the embossing seal.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.