Corner Stapled Binding (Document Printing | Folder Insertion Printing)
What is Corner Stapled Binding?
Corner stapled binding is the simplest method of document binding. This binding method is for the document that you need to easily bind, share and store at a really good price. It is done by stapling your printed sheets of documents at the top left corner binding them together.
Special Note on Staple Bind.
There is no minimum limit to orders that you can put. However, it has to be minimum 2 pages to be corner stapled. The maximum pages that can be corner staple is up to 40 pages single sided print (40 sheets paper) and 80 pages double sided print (40 sheets paper).
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. What is the maximum sheet you can staple?
We can staple up to 20 sheet of paper which is 20pages if single sided print and 40pages if double sided print.
2. Is the staple done by human or machine?
It all done direct from the machine itself.
3. I cant find my required size, can i request a quote?
Yes, please request your quote here.
4. I need to have a thick card in front, it is possible?
Yes, you need to email us your requirement, then we will proceed to quote and send for your approval.
5. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the canvas and send the files over to you for approval.
6. If i need it within 1 day, it is doable for the document print and staple?
Yes, please whatapps us at 012-6512849, extra charges may apply.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- Please provide images or graphics at least 200 dpi actual size of your order.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.