Die Cut Foam Board | Custom Shape Foam Board (Poster Printing | Foam Board | Inkjet Printing)
Die Cut foam board for product display in shopping mall.
Die Cut foam board is done by printing direct into 5mm foam board. Use the die cut foam board as a form of decoration in your shop or at home. These lightweight indoor signs are ideal for hanging up or placing in a frame in any indoor space, from around your retail shop, to your office space.
Cutout foam board and sign printing.
By using our latest printer, that can produce up to 720 DPI resolution, the color printed on the sticker will look even more vibrant and lively. All die cut foam board can be done within 3-4 days. Get instant online foam board pricing or "harga foam board" at our pricing calculator and order online now!
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. I need my poster with foam within 1 day, it is doable?
Yes, please whatapps us at 012-6512849, extra charges may apply.
2. How will my poster with foam board be delivered?
Your foam board will be wrap with bubble wrap covering it and with corner protection to make sure your foam board would not have edge cracking.
3. I cant find my required size, can i request a quote?
Yes, you can request your quote by clicking request quote at above top right side orange button.
4. I need to see color sample before proceed for final printing, can i request sample of print?
Once you make an order online, please drop us a call or email to indicate that you need to see sample for the prints (may occur some charges). Then you need to drop by our office to view the sample.
5. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the foam board and send the files over to you for approval.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- Please provide images or graphics at least 200 dpi actual size of your order.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.