Folded Business Card Printing (Business Card, LOMO Card)
Folded Business Card: Creating a mystery.
Sick of the old traditional business card look? We give you something different to uncover the mystery. Introducing the new Folded Business Card, it gives you a much more spacious area to put in your information through the most creative design possible without having to cram everything on the same page. With the flip open design of the card, every card will look like a personal invitation to your customers, luring them in to peep into the content of your business card, wanting to know more of what you are ready to offer. When you place your order with us, we will get your card ready in just 2 days’ time. Make sure to check this out!
Folded Business Card Printing: Paper type and Finishing.
Don't restrict yourself as we offer different types of paper, you can choose the kind of paper quality you want for your folded business card to be. We provide the finishing touch of your folded business card in ways that you find suitable. Give us a call today if you wish to know more and we will do our best to assist you.
* Please take note that we will not fold the card, we provide only creasing line for you together with name card boxes.
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at email@example.com or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. What sizes do you have for your folded business card?
We have 8 sizes which 4 type is potrait and 4 type is lanscape.
6. Paper Material - Linen Card 250g , White Ivory Card 250g , Metalic Gold Poladon Card 250g
2. I cant find my required size, can i request a quote?
Yes, please request your quote here.
3. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the canvas and send the files over to you for approval.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- Please provide images or graphics at least 200 dpi actual size of your order.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.