Microban Stamps (Rubber Stamp, Embossing Seal)
What is Microban Stamps?
Stamps with antibacterial protection. In daily life, stamps are handled by many different people - this means multiple hand impressions and the transfer of bacteria. Built-in during the point of manufacture, Microban antibacterial protection inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria.
Microban Stamps utilising Microban 3G Silver technology. During manufacture process, it will not wash off or wear away. Microban certification programme are designed to support the validation substantiation of technology claims. Effectively Kills 99.99% Bacteria.
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at email@example.com or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. What size do you have for microban stamp?
We have 5 types of modelstamp which is
P20M - 13mm x 37mm
P30M - 17mm x 46mm
P40M - 22mm x 58mm
Pocket Plus 20M - 13mm x 37mm
Pocket Plus 30M - 17mm x 46mm
2. How many ink color does microban stamp have?
It have 3 color ink which is blue, black, red.
3. Can i have 2 ink color for this stamp?
This model only fits 1 ink color per stamp.
4. I have only logo and wordings to be put in, can you design artwork for me?
Yes, please whatapps us at 012-6512849. We will design and send for approval.
5. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the artwork and send the files over to you for approval.
6. Microban Certification Programme.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- No images on the embossing seal.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.