Offset Business Card Printing (Business Card, LOMO Card)
Why Choose Offset Business Card Printing?
Offset business card printing is unique in the way that customer can choose to include a Spot UV with either 1 sided or 2 sided onto their business card. Besides that, hot stamping option are also made available if you wish to enhance the look and every precise detail of your business card. We know you aim to be different, same goes to us! Put your faith in us and Image Magic will provide you with a top-notch online printing services.
Keep calm and let us fix the price for you.
We offer our product at a price that is affordable to every customer, you do not have to fork out a large sum of money to obtain a great quality business card. Click into our online platform and make your selection, with just 4 days turnaround time, we will make sure you leave an amazing first impression with this business card!
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. I need only 1 boxes of Offset Business Card With Matt Lamination and SPOT UV, it is possible?
Yes, you can only have 1 sided SPOT UV. For 2 sided SPOT UV, you need to order minimum 300pcs.
2. Offset Business Card with Spot UV Effect
3. Offset Business Card with Gold Hot Stamping Effect
4. I cant find my required size, can i request a quote?
Yes, please request your quote here.
5. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the canvas and send the files over to you for approval.
6. Round Corner Specification
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- Please provide images or graphics at least 200 dpi actual size of your order.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.