Plastic Business Card Printing (Business Card | Name Card Printing)
Plastic Business Cards which is waterproof and tear proof.
Create a stir with these plastic business cards! Waterproof, tear proof and inherently robust, there' no danger of these cards wnding up tatty and dog eared. They'll retain their good looks long after you have handed them over and will continue to promote your business. Manufactured from semi - rigid 130 micron - 280 micron, they boast round corners and vivid full colour printing to both sides.
Durable, waterproof plastic business cards
Vibrant full color print to both sides
Tear proof pvc
If you wish to use your cards as membership or loyalty cards, we can sequential numbering can start at any number and include any alphanumeric characters, so just let us know your preference by adding your instructions on the cart page. By default, numbering is positioned middle bottom on the reverse of the card but can be positioned in alternative locations on request.
If you have any questions regard the product or ordering process, please have a look at our Frequent Ask Questions. If there any issue that you need to reach us for help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-20726323 , whatapps: 012-6512849.
1. I need to print my business card in 1 day, it is possible?
Yes, please whatapps us at 012-6512849, extra charges may apply.
2. Is the round corner included for this Plastic Business Card?
Yes, round corner is included on 4 sided.
3. I cant find my required size, can i request a quote?
Yes, you can request your quote by clicking request quote at above top right side orange button.
4. I have JPG file only , can you help me to set the files accordingly?
Yes, please upload JPG file in the proportionate size according to your order, then we can help to set it into the business card and send the files over to you for approval.
Please follow our guidelines when preparing for your artwork.
- Download our templates. Make sure your artwork is in the safe zone.
- Please provide images or graphics at least 200 dpi actual size of your order.
- Please outline the fonts.
- Save your files as pdf format.
- Make sure there is no wordings or element are set on overprint.